Welcome to HS&V Hospitality Management – your complete solution for dynamic Hotel Management and Marketing.
HS&V Hospitality Management provides hotel and resort owners with turnkey management and marketing solutions. It leverages our strength, experience and track record of having creatively and effectively addressed the challenges facing the hospitality industry and business in general. As such you will be supported by a sophisticated infrastructure and a highly experienced management team who understands how to tackle and resolve the core issues of optimizing revenue across the spectrum – from increasing room sales, upgrading F & B revenue, maximizing meeting and conference opportunities and enhancing the unique image and positioning of your property.
We are committed to providing you with expert management services to optimize your return on investment.
With our experience, expertise and resources at your disposal, you have the assurance that your hotels and resorts are in safe hands. We are dedicated to growing the value and profitability of the assets entrusted to us by our clients. The relationship starts with a series of discussions and initial property visits through which we gain a complete understanding of the buildings and their facilities, their condition, the market environment, operating procedures and existing personnel. Using this information, we present you with a proposal that will enable us to manage your hotels or resorts more effectively and economically so that you can optimise the return on your investment.
- Freedom from day-to-day management issues
- Regular and relevant reports to assist decision-making
- Exceptional human resource skills to ensure the best staff selection and continuity of expertise
- Emphasis on achieving optimal Revenue Per Available Room (RevPAR)
- Sustained drive to enhance guest satisfaction
- Service standards at the highest international level
- Proven expert revenue management
- Global distribution network which is the most powerful in the world
- Trustworthy financial systems and control
- World-class management systems
- Access to the very latest hotel e-marketing technology
- Focused and sophisticated e-commerce presence
In addition to the HS&V Hospitality Management sales team, we harness the formidable offering of the Preferred Hotel Group, one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel networks. This will offer you:
- Access to a team of over 50 dedicated sales professionals located in 31 offices around the world
- The gaining of new sales through the group sales team that generates an average of 2000 leads a month, year after year
- A corporate sales team who manage over 300 major negotiated corporate accounts worldwide
- A dedicated marketing co-ordinator to ensure optimum sales penetration
- Automatic links with the best leisure agents in every region including organisations like Virtuoso®, Signature Travel Network, Ensemble Travel® and American Express® Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Invaluable exposure at more than 200 trade shows and events a year
- Access to Lanyon™, the premier automated tool maximising the RFP process, with access to sales and contact data on hundreds of managed corporate accounts, travel agents and tour operators
- The benefits of HS&V Hospitality Management’s partnerships with key corporate account placing groups and meeting organisations
- Access to more than 150 meeting planners worldwide, through our group Lead Share System™
Top technology platform
HS&V’s Revenue Management team enable you to optimize our single portal that connects all reservation channels – GDS, voice call centres, hotel websites and Online Travel Agents (OTA). And our Central Reservation System (CRS), SynXis, enables all rate products to be managed in one place. Your hotel will have access to a multilingual toll-free voice reservations network with worldwide spread. You will also be connected to the state-of-the-art Internet Booking Engine, (Guest Connect) which interfaces with your Property Management Systems (PMS) and Revenue Management Systems (RMS).
Powerful E-commerce channels
A large percentage of HS&V’s business is generated via the Internet and the trend will inevitably grow. We will expand this to include SEO, online marketing and social media as valuable marketing tools to generate high sales for your hotel operation. You will be able to use our dedicated global revenue management and marketing teams who can capture sales opportunities through multiple direct channels. Our dedicated team continuously drives information on our hotels towards preferred partnerships, which gives them exposure to targeted sales opportunities. This allows revenue to expand, while the inventory is controlled through a centralised system. You will gain valuable exposure through our website, which targets the consumer market and manages the diverse needs of today’s traveler – from business to leisure, family holidays to romantic breaks, spa and golf getaways to corporate meetings and business incentives.
Sophisticated revenue tools
HS&V provides you with a range of sophisticated statistics to help accurately analyse trends and profit potential – the most valuable management tool of all in the hotel world. HS&V operates a highly sophisticated databank of essential management information which will enable you to receive monthly production reports. A dedicated revenue management team will conduct regular checks of your hotel which will provide important management information. As a result of this you will be guided on how to increase RevPAR (Revenue per Available Room) and profits through all distribution channels. Our team will coach your staff, devise activity programmes and help you with account management. We will provide you with individual statistics and reports tailor-made for your properties to ensure optimum control.
Cutting edge corporate communication, design and E-commerce
Our Marketing Division has years of experience in providing exceptional marketing services to hotels. We begin by working with you to conduct a thorough analysis of your current marketing strategy and collateral. We use this to co-create a detailed marketing plan per market segment. The results have been positive, with the hotels we market consistently out-performing their competition.